Till innehållet
Logga in

If you are given notice of termination

If you are given notice of termination from your job, you may be entitled to transition support. This support is intended to help you find a new job or start studying. You may also be entitled to financial support.

Transition support from TRR

If you are given notice of termination, you can receive support from TRR, a transition support foundation. You can receive assistance finding a new job, starting studies or starting your own business. The cause of your termination must be:

  • work shortage
  • illness
  • or completion of a temporary employment period.

In order to receive the support, you must have worked for at least 12 months over the past two years. You must also have worked at least 16 hours per week.

Extra money from Avgångsersättning (AGE)

Avgångsersättning (AGE) is an insurance that can provide you with severance compensation if you are made redundant due to work shortage, illness or if you have completed a period of temporary employment. The amount of money you receive is dependent on your age and previous salary.

In order to be entitled to AGE, you must:

  • Have a monthly salary of at least SEK 35,800 before tax.
  • Have a permanent employment or temporary employment position.
  • Have reached the age of 40 and be below the age of 65.
  • Have worked for at least five years continuously at a company that is affiliated to TRR.

How to apply to TRR

Both you and your employer must submit an application for support to TRR. TRR processes the applications once you have both submitted them. If you have had a temporary employment position that has been terminated, however, you must submit an application yourself.

When the application has been approved, TRR will get in contact with you by email, providing information about how you should get started.

Denna webbplats stöder inte Internet Explorer, var god byt till en annan webbläsare.