Till innehållet
Logga in

How ITP occupational pension works

When you work at a company that has a collective agreement, your employer pays money into your occupational pension, which is called ITP.

ITP 1 or ITP 2

There are two occupational pensions for privately employed white collar workers, ITP 1 and ITP 2. It is common for you to have ITP 1 if you were born in 1979 or later, and ITP 2 if you were born in or prior to 1978. In some companies, however, all white collar workers receive ITP 1, regardless of their age.

If you are unsure as to whether you have ITP 1 or ITP 2, check with your employer or trade union.

Read about your occupational pension

Occupational pension ITP 1 Occupational pension ITP 2

Denna webbplats stöder inte Internet Explorer, var god byt till en annan webbläsare.